Shampoo (shampoo also in Italian) is a hair care product used to remove grease, dirt, skin particles, environmental pollution and / or other polluting particles that gradually formed on the hair. Its function is to remove the unwanted formation gently and without making the hair out of control.
The conditioner is a product for the treatment of human hair used to increase consistency.
The use of a balm, in English "conditioning" is necessary as a result of excessive removal of sebum after shampooing: the balm is essentially asked to perform the functions of the natural sebum (reduce static electricity, increase brilliance of the hair, etc..) without making the negative characteristics of sebum.
The hair can be damaged by numerous injuries related to the cosmetic treatment of the hair itself. The balm increases the tractability of the hair by reducing the static electricity, improving the adhesion of the stem cuticle and keeps the right structure layers easier to handle. It can be used to treat cosmetic abnormalities of the hair, including split ends.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Narrow Your Results
- Plants Admitted in Supplements
- Plants Admitted in Supplements 1
- Plants Admitted in Supplements 2
- Plants Admitted in Supplements 3
- Plants Not Admitted in Supplements
- Plants Not Admitted in Supplements 1
- Plants Not Admitted in Supplements 2
- Natural Cosmetics
- Bach Flowers
- Survey Erboristeria Bio
- Network B2B Company
- Herbarium Herbs and Plants
- Natural Antibiotics
- Aloe History and Properties
- Preparation Henne
- Hemp History Benefits and Uses
- Anxiety Stress Insomnia
- Hemp Seeds Certified
- Herbal Tobacco and Cigarettes
- Herbal Cigarettes for Film and Theater and other Productions