The history of incense is a chronicle of pleasure: the incense was transported by caravans of merchants in the four corners of the world, enchanting with its exotic fragrance privileged few. The aromatic resin was used in the noble courts of ancient kings, was the original gift of the Three Magi. Nowadays with congested cities and stale incense air has been re-evaluated to be a safe and pleasant deodorant for the house and even a scented inspiration for the weary soul. Now the joyful habit of turning on the incense is considerably more widespread.
Thanks to the fruits that give a feeling of freshness, flowers and the scent of wood line of Spiritual Sky incense is able to give some heavenly notes to your home and spice your relaxation.
The materials used in our sticks are non-toxic. Our incense is composed of a wooden support Litsea glutinosa GB ROB and bamboo sawdust impregnated with perfume.
All the perfumes used comply with IFRA and IRFM recommendations and pose no danger to the consumer under normal conditions of use.
Narrow Your Results
There are currently no product reviews.
- Plants Admitted in Supplements
- Plants Admitted in Supplements 1
- Plants Admitted in Supplements 2
- Plants Admitted in Supplements 3
- Plants Not Admitted in Supplements
- Plants Not Admitted in Supplements 1
- Plants Not Admitted in Supplements 2
- Natural Cosmetics
- Bach Flowers
- Survey Erboristeria Bio
- Network B2B Company
- Herbarium Herbs and Plants
- Natural Antibiotics
- Aloe History and Properties
- Preparation Henne
- Hemp History Benefits and Uses
- Anxiety Stress Insomnia
- Hemp Certified
- Herbal Tobacco and Cigarettes
- Herbal Cigarettes for Film and Theater and other Productions