Tips on Preparing Henna
Place in a bowl (not metal) a quantity of henna powder
(50-100g) depending on the length of the hair and add boiling water gradually,
mixing until you get a smooth batter;
Once you make the batter cool, apply it evenly on wet and dried hair, strand after strand;
Then collect the hair above her head and seal with a headset or the cellophane and leave 60 to 90 minutes, depending on the desired intensity reflection;
Wrap later with a towel to keep warm the head, since the effectiveness of henna is enjoyed most with the heat;
Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
It is advisable to apply the henna batter on cleaned and washed hair (the day before).
The secret to not have dry hair is to add a dab of balm to the batter with warm water.
If you have a heat source (helmet, hairdryer, sun) shutter speeds should be halved.
The powders Henna Color can be mixed together to find the favorite shades.
To keep longer the henna stain, you can use a shampoo with a delicate formulation or for frequent use.
We Accept ...
- Plants Admitted in Supplements
- Plants Admitted in Supplements 1
- Plants Admitted in Supplements 2
- Plants Admitted in Supplements 3
- Plants Not Admitted in Supplements
- Plants Not Admitted in Supplements 1
- Plants Not Admitted in Supplements 2
- Natural Cosmetics
- Bach Flowers
- Survey Erboristeria Bio
- Network B2B Company
- Herbarium Herbs and Plants
- Centofiori Product List
- Natural Antibiotics
- Aloe History and Properties
- Preparation Henne
- Hemp History Benefits and Uses
- Anxiety Stress Insomnia
- Hemp Seeds Certified