SETARE 'in Persian means Star, but it is also a feminine name that in ancient times was given to women who distinguished themselves in society for their strength, courage and for their strong human, political, social or artistic contribution.
SETARE 'was born in Florence: the culture and recipes of Ancient Persian Texts meet the wisdom and care of Tuscan craftsmanship, giving rise to a line of natural Eco-Bio cosmetics with wonderful properties. Only raw materials from biodynamic, organic and wild crops are used in each product to create beauty and wellness products with a strong international personality.
All SETARE 'cosmetics are strictly controlled and certified, respecting the environment, the dignity of workers and the rights of consumers. Setarè is the complete line of Eco-Bio natural products for the face, body and hair of the whole family, without Petrolatum, Parabens, Formaldehyde, Silicones, Aluminum salts, components of animal origin and artificial dyes. Nickel and heavy metals <0.0001%. Surfactants of exclusively vegetable origin. No animal testing. Always fresh products thanks to the production in small batches.
SETARE 'is committed to environmental sustainability by reducing paper and cardboard to the essential in its packaging.
Narrow Your Results
- Plants Admitted in Supplements
- Plants Admitted in Supplements 1
- Plants Admitted in Supplements 2
- Plants Admitted in Supplements 3
- Plants Not Admitted in Supplements
- Plants Not Admitted in Supplements 1
- Plants Not Admitted in Supplements 2
- Natural Cosmetics
- Bach Flowers
- Survey Erboristeria Bio
- Network B2B Company
- Herbarium Herbs and Plants
- Natural Antibiotics
- Aloe History and Properties
- Preparation Henne
- Hemp History Benefits and Uses
- Anxiety Stress Insomnia
- Hemp Certified
- Herbal Tobacco and Cigarettes
- Herbal Cigarettes for Film and Theater and other Productions