After careful evaluation of the various mineral sources permitted in dietary supplements, mineral salts with citric acid and gluconic acid have been chosen because they are organic acids widely spread in plants and for the good absorption of their salts, also citrated and Gluconates offer good use safety. In addition, the range has been enriched by the new line of Vitamins and NUTRITIVE OR PHYSIOLOGICAL EFFECTS.
The citrate (calcium, magnesium, potassium) are made for the alkaline properties of the excessive acidity.
The gluconate, zinc, iron, potassium are among the mineral forms one of the most used and for a long time, indicative of safe use and effectiveness. The gluconic acid and gluconate is present in nature because these compounds originate from the oxidation of glucose. The gluconic acid is found naturally in fruits, honey and wine.
Narrow Your Results
- Plants Admitted in Supplements
- Plants Admitted in Supplements 1
- Plants Admitted in Supplements 2
- Plants Admitted in Supplements 3
- Plants Not Admitted in Supplements
- Plants Not Admitted in Supplements 1
- Plants Not Admitted in Supplements 2
- Natural Cosmetics
- Bach Flowers
- Survey Erboristeria Bio
- Network B2B Company
- Herbarium Herbs and Plants
- Centofiori Product List
- Natural Antibiotics
- Aloe History and Properties
- Preparation Henne
- Hemp History Benefits and Uses
- Anxiety Stress Insomnia
- Hemp Seeds Certified