The citrate (calcium, magnesium, potassium) are made for the alkaline properties of the excessive acidity.
The gluconate, zinc, iron, potassium are among the mineral forms one of the most used and for a long time, indicative of safe use and effectiveness. The gluconic acid and gluconate is present in nature because these compounds originate from the oxidation of glucose. The gluconic acid is found naturally in fruits, honey and wine.
Narrow Your Results
There are currently no product reviews.
- Plants Admitted in Supplements
- Plants Admitted in Supplements 1
- Plants Admitted in Supplements 2
- Plants Admitted in Supplements 3
- Plants Not Admitted in Supplements
- Plants Not Admitted in Supplements 1
- Plants Not Admitted in Supplements 2
- Natural Cosmetics
- Bach Flowers
- Survey Erboristeria Bio
- Network B2B Company
- Herbarium Herbs and Plants
- Natural Antibiotics
- Aloe History and Properties
- Preparation Henne
- Hemp History Benefits and Uses
- Anxiety Stress Insomnia
- Hemp Certified
- Herbal Tobacco and Cigarettes
- Herbal Cigarettes for Film and Theater and other Productions