Capsule compounds : consist of two product groups.
The first, containing essential oils is the result of collaboration between our biology and a group of professionals. The formulations involve the use of more powder , dry extracts and essential oils ( the same or different medicinal plants ) that were added to complete the action of dust and dry extracts . Essential oils come from present or spontaneous gathering or farming.
The second group is obtained by simple mixing of powders and dry extracts of the same or different national medicinal plants with extracts of herbal plants from other cultures .
The origins of our business we set out to use mostly native plants .
Needless to say, these raw materials we implement strict controls to ensure stable quality.
Warning: The news, information and anything shown on these pages are indicative and are provided for informational purposes only and not medical. In case of problems related to your health please contact a specialist. Making self-care and self, without first advice of a professional can be dangerous.
Narrow Your Results
- Plants Admitted in Supplements
- Plants Admitted in Supplements 1
- Plants Admitted in Supplements 2
- Plants Admitted in Supplements 3
- Plants Not Admitted in Supplements
- Plants Not Admitted in Supplements 1
- Plants Not Admitted in Supplements 2
- Natural Cosmetics
- Bach Flowers
- Survey Erboristeria Bio
- Network B2B Company
- Herbarium Herbs and Plants
- Natural Antibiotics
- Aloe History and Properties
- Preparation Henne
- Hemp History Benefits and Uses
- Anxiety Stress Insomnia
- Hemp Certified
- Herbal Tobacco and Cigarettes
- Herbal Cigarettes for Film and Theater and other Productions