Hemp Sativa is a plant with a thousand resources, from which fiber, seeds and flowers can be obtained. Many raw materials can be obtained from their transformation, such as yarns for fabrics, products for bio-building, edible oil, for cosmetic or healing use such as CBD oil.
Furthermore, substances are extracted from the flowers that can have a therapeutic approach for many pathologies, or be used as a spice for the production of beers, infusions and herbal teas.
Our Production of High Quality Industrial Hemp, grown with natural or organic methods from Bio Hemp Abruzzo. Completely Hand Made and Tanned for At least Three Months to Obtain Highest Quality Products.
All products are permitted for the uses referred to in law 242/16 and registered in the common catalog of varieties of agricultural plant species. Not amazing product. THC Content Within the Legal Limits. It is intended only for research and development, technical or collector use. Do not swallow. Keep out of reach of children. Sale to minors under 18 is prohibited.
Narrow Your Results
- Plants Admitted in Supplements
- Plants Admitted in Supplements 1
- Plants Admitted in Supplements 2
- Plants Admitted in Supplements 3
- Plants Not Admitted in Supplements
- Plants Not Admitted in Supplements 1
- Plants Not Admitted in Supplements 2
- Natural Cosmetics
- Bach Flowers
- Survey Erboristeria Bio
- Network B2B Company
- Herbarium Herbs and Plants
- Centofiori Product List
- Natural Antibiotics
- Aloe History and Properties
- Preparation Henne
- Hemp History Benefits and Uses
- Anxiety Stress Insomnia
- Hemp Seeds Certified