The tree 's scientific name Sapindus Mukorossi soap plant is very popular in South India . In spring the tree is decorated with beautiful white flowers, and fall , having reached the ripe fruit that gives the golden brown , the harvest of walnuts.
Later after being dried , are opened and removed the seeds inside, wrapped in cotton
Nell'involucro nuts contains a substance called saponin , which has excellent detergent properties and is released from the nuts as they are in contact with water. Put 2-3 nuts in one of the reusable bags , and after connected is inserted between the laundry basket in the washing machine. There is no need to add fabric softener because leaders retain their natural softness .
Occasionally use of " sodium percarbonate "because the substances in these nuts , there is no type of bleaching agent.
All the benefits of " soap nuts "
- Detergent 100% natural , no dyes or preservatives ;
- Delicate with colored garments ;
- Especially recommended for heads of babies and children and people with allergies or skin problems ; - cheaper than traditional detergents ;
soapods benefits of soap nuts are still significant and numerous:
They are absolutely harmless for any skin type as 100% natural without chemical additives.
This allows their use even for those with allergies , Dermatopathology and who still has skin problems .
Are cheap . In fact, with their use and can save up to 50 % compared to conventional detergent .
Are effective. obtained with the clean nuts usually corresponds at least to that of other detergents, or traditional ecological they are.
They are not aggressive . Washing with washing nuts keeps colors crisp and bright and protects tissues. In Nepal it even finer silk is washed in this way ! The saponin also does not corrode any part of the washing machine and prevents the formation of limestone.
Are environmentally friendly . In fact, the nuts do not pollute the water and a substance that grows continuously.
They are 100% biodegradable . Once exploited , the nuts can be tossed on the compost. Your garden you will be grateful !
Narrow Your Results
- Plants Admitted in Supplements
- Plants Admitted in Supplements 1
- Plants Admitted in Supplements 2
- Plants Admitted in Supplements 3
- Survey Erboristeria Bio
- Plants Not Admitted in Supplements
- Plants Not Admitted in Supplements 1
- Plants Not Admitted in Supplements 2
- Natural Cosmetics
- Bach Flowers
- Suggest Site
- Network B2B Company
- Herbarium Herbs and Plants
- Centofiori Product List
- Natural Antibiotics
- Aloe History and Properties
- Preparation Henne
- Hemp History Benefits and Uses
- Anxiety Stress Insomnia