Personal data collected through this website will be processed in accordance with Legislative Decree 196/2003 (ex law 675/96) on the protection privacy, and will be used exclusively for the purposes indicated, kept confidential and disclosed only to those responsible delivery of products (Italian Mail) and collection of payments and in no other case will be transferred to third parties.
The person responsible for archiving and processing of data is only Spiga and Sunflower .
The data collected will be handled on paper or on electronic media for all purposes necessary for the execution of orders, the supply of requests, and sending periodic information (informative newsletter) if they so request explicit during enrollment www.erboristeriabio.com site. In all these cases the transmission of data is optional, but the consent to treatment data is essential for conducting such operations.
La Spiga and Sunflower adopt proper security measures permitted by law for the protection of personal data to ensure maximum security and confidentiality of personal data processed. Under Article. 7 of the code for the protection of personal data, you are entitled to obtain the existence or otherwise of personal data about you, and their communication in intelligible form the indication of personal data, the purposes and methods of treatment, the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic data identifying the owner, manager and the designated representative of the persons or categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of State, managers or agents. You have the right to obtain updating, rectification or integration of data, deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including those that do not require conservation the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed, confirmation that the above operations were made known, including their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated. You have the right to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data about you, even if relevant the purpose of collection, processing of personal data about you used for sending advertising material or sales Direct or to carry out market surveys or commercial communication.
The products ordered on our website will arrive in a package containing only the generic term "herbal products" or "Natural Products", without indication detailed content, to fully protect your privacy. Purchases on this site are regulated, although not provided under these conditions of sale, the Legislative Decree 185/99 on consumer protection in distance contracts, Legislative Decree 114/98 which regulates mail order and electronic commerce, and Decree No. 196/2003 on the protection of privacy.
Obtaining the cancellation of their personal data is subject to the written notice sent by fax or post to the headquarters of La Spiga and Sunflower "in Viale della Croce Rossa n.65 L'Aquila is the company owner and responsible for the collection and processing of personal data.
If you chose when registering to receive our newsletter, you can at any time cancel your registration by login page .
What are cookies? Cookies are small data files consist of text (letters and / or numbers) that allow the web server to store on the client (browser) information to be reused during the same visit to the site or in subsequent visits, even after several days. for example, they may be stored in cookies setting the language chosen for the visit of a website with different language versions or data access to an area privata.I cookies are stored, according to the preferences of the User, from single browser on specific device used to access the Internet (PC, tablet, smartphone).
Types of cookies used by the site erboristeriabio.com
The cookies can be distinguished in general into two categories:
· The session cookies that are destroyed each time the browser is closed.
· The Persistent cookies that are not destroyed when browser is closed but remain up to a preset expiration date.
This website uses both session cookies that persist to ensure the proper functioning of the procedures.
Also cookies can be distinguished based on the purpose of their use in:
Cookies technicians are required to view the site and they are necessary for the proper functioning of the technical services offered (for example, are used to manage the login and access to reserved functions of the site).
Cookies technicians will then always used and sent from the site, unless the user changes the settings of your browser with the risk, however, to make non-functioning site pages.
Cookie analysis of third-party services
These cookies are used to collect information about the site by users anonymous such as page views, time spent, traffic sources of origin, geographic origin, age, gender and interests for the purposes of marketing campaigns . These cookies are sent from third-party domains outside the site. The deactivation of these cookies can be executed without any loss of functionality.
Cookies are analysis of third-party services:
· Cookies Analytics This site includes some components transmitted by Google Analytics, a web traffic analysis service provided by Google, Inc. The information generated through the installation and analyzing the cookies are used to improve the usability, functionality, interface and communication of the site.
You can selectively disable the action of installing Google Analytics on your browser component of the opt-out provided by Google.
To disable the action of Google Analytics, please refer to the link below: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptoutPer ensure greater transparency and convenience, are shown below the web addresses of different information and how to manage cookies.
Google Analytics https://www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/ and http://www.google.com/privacypolicy.htmlLuogo treatment USA By using this website, you consent to the processing of his data by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
Cookies to integrate products and functions of third-party software This type of cookie incorporates features developed by third parties within the pages of the Site as icons and preferences expressed in social networks (such as the "social plugin" for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn) to share the contents of site or for the use of services third-party software (such as software to generate maps and additional software that offer additional services).
To ensure greater transparency and convenience, are shown below the web addresses of different information and ways to manage cookies.
· Facebook information: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/Facebook (configuration): access your account. Section privacy.
· Twitter information: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514Twitter (configuration): https://twitter.com/settings/security
· Google+ information: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/Google+ (configuration): http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/
· Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/static?template=privacy_guidelines&gl=IT
Those cookies are needed to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by you within the pages of the site. The use of these cookies does not involve the processing of personal data, but can allow the connection to the user's computer or other devices and track the data stored: these cookies connect to the browser on a user's computer or other devices used during the navigation on our site. This site does NOT use any cookie profilazione.Sono instead used cookie profiling third parties, can be considered as the cookies installed by the service Google analytics; the possible deactivation of these cookies can be executed without any loss of functionality.
Web sites and third-party services
How to manage cookies through the browser settings
If you prefer not to receive cookies, you can set your browser in order to be warned of the presence of a cookie and then decide whether to accept it. You can block or limit the receipt of cookies through the options offered by your browser.
· Internet Explorer, click on "Tools" in the menu bar and then on the item "Internet Options". Finally, access to the tab settings "Privacy" to change your preferences regarding cookies.
· Mozilla Firefox, by accessing the "Tools" menu below under "Options" and the option "Privacy", you can access a control panel where you can specify whether or not to accept the cookies and remove them.
· Chrome, type "chrome: // settings / content" in the address bar (without quotation marks), and change the settings for cookies as you want.
· Opera click "Preferences" to follow on "Advanced" and then "Cookies". Select from the following options: - "Accept all cookies" - "Accept cookies only from the site I visit: the third-party cookies that are sent to and from a domain other than the one you are visiting will be rejected" - "Never accept cookies: all cookies will never be saved"
· Safari, select "Preferences" and then choose "Privacy". Under Block cookie specify how Safari must accept cookies from websites.
· If you use Safari on portable devices, like iPhone and iPad, you must however: access under "Settings" in the device and then find the "Safari" menu on the left. From here, in the "Privacy & Security", you can manage the options on cookies. Due to the continuous updating of the browser it is possible that the above directions can not be more accurate to do so, we invite you to search the sites of the manufacturers of the browser and contact us in the manner described on this page to tell us the need to update its contents .
These references to the most popular browsers: · Internet Explorer (http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies)
· Google Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it)
· Mozilla Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie)
· Apple Safari (https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265)
· Work: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
For more information about cookies or on their management and disposal, can be found at http://www.aboutcookies.org
Notwithstanding the above, the user can also choose to use the services of Your Online Choices. (Http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/) through which you can manage preferences tracking of most of advertising.