We are also on Mobile and Smartphone
Tea Natura Line
TEA Nature started from the basic cosmetics, care products made from hair or skin, soaps and shaving products, such production, in line with our philosophy, is performed both in an ecological, therefore low environmental impact, and for the end user.
They are based on the help of experts in the field natural, herbalists, pharmacists but also on their vision and scrupulous attention, in order to propose something innovative, confident that nature can make us pay tribute to everything we need.
The road has always been to offer products with simple formulas, with high amounts of functional ingredients from natural sources (glyceric extracts of plants, natural essential oils organically grown when possible), were using surfactants reassuring and good quality.
Products were then avoided doubts (SLES - SLS), preservatives (parabens), animal products or petrochemicals and dozens and dozens of other ingredients that are unsafe or even harmful.
TEA Nature, suggests that for natural cosmetics, use:
• only surfactants derived from sugar and coconut oil (alkyl). Although less foaming than others, delicately and effectively ensure, besides that a high tolerability for the skins senibili
• All active ingredients are of plant origin
• only from plant extracts obtained by maceration, extraction with glycerine, alcohol
• only essential oils for the aromatic part and functional
• preservatives, only when necessary, food grade
TEA Nature, suggests that for natural cosmetics, DO NOT use:
• Surfactants doubts: SLS and SLES
• Silicones and petroleum derivatives (Petrolatum, Paraffinum Liquidum)
• Extractions with Polietylenglicole (PEG), Polypropylene glycol (PPG)
• Perfume and synthetic dyes
• And ... a whole series of other ingredients normally used today in conventional cosmetics which may be summarized with: DEA, MEA, TEA, MIPA, EDTA, Carbomer, Crosspolymer, Acrylate, Styrene, Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Triclosan, DMDM hydantoin, Imidazolidinyl urea, Diazolidinyl urea, Formaldheyde, Isothiaziolinoni and parabens (preservatives) ..... And there are many others!