Taking the opportunity of regulations facilitation arising from the failure by Italy of a Community regulation concerning the reintroduction of fiber crops , Verdes was formed in 1998 after an experience of re- cultivation of hemp fiber .
The choice made by Verdes, to focus on the manufacture of hemp oil , derived from an awareness of its many virtues.
Hemp oil - PROPERTY ' What makes hemp oil from many vegetable oils usually used in cosmetics ?
1. First, the presence of polyunsaturated fatty acids : in particular , known as Omega 3 ( linolenic acid - LNA ) and Omega 6 ( linoleic acid - LA) , represented by over 75 % of the total oil components of cannabis. Cosmetics and dietary modern attribute also of particular importance to the mutual relationship between the two fatty acids, which unlike other natural oils containing unsaturated are optimally hemp oil (1:3) .
Cannabis Sativa is one of the few oil plants whose seeds contain about 5% of GLA , gamma linolenic acid , rare in nature and essential to our well-being (found in significant quantities only in oil of evening primrose and borage ) , Whose deficiency causes the organic skin problems such as peeling , dehydration, abnormal keratinization and general disorganization in epidermal layers .
The role played by polyunsaturated fatty acids of omega 6 series is that of normalizing the intercellular lipid layers . The skin application of these fatty acids causes , therefore , a reduction in transepidermal dehydration , a refinement of normal barrier function and a normalization of the keratinization process of the skin.
An EFA , Essential Fatty Acid ( essential fatty acid , or lipid that which, while necessary to our welfare , is not processed directly by the body ) which, when carried in a cosmetic product (cream, OleOle ) can be directly embedded in the lipid Structural stratum corneum , is responsible for maintenance of proper hydration .
The use of such preparations has been developed and proved of great interest especially for the production of cosmetic products for skin prone to roughness, dryness , to cracking .
To date , the industry ideal use of these active ingredients in cosmetic preparations is certainly relative to so-called " cosmetic anti -aging " , ie anti-aging products , aimed at improving the external appearance of the skin and delay , as possible, the aging process .
It was also discovered that the effect of moisturizing and restoring elasticity and emollient made from the skin treatment cosmetics containing , in their lipid fraction , essential unsaturated fatty acids is progressive , that is progressing with continued treatment.
2. The presence of a high content of vitamins among which are: vitamin E, an antioxidant that is recognized and under which it effectively hinders the formation of free radicals, the aging of the skin (prevents peroxidation of unsaturated fatty acids of membrane phospholipids ) the B vitamins , including B1 , B2 ( riboflavin also said the lack of which may cause, for example cracking of the lips and other mild forms of dermatitis. In more severe cases there is also an extreme sensitivity to sunlight ) , and B6.
Hemp oil is also extracted by squeezing the seeds of the plant, is considered a lipid innovative , interesting for topical cosmetic use - as well as a dietary supplement .
E ' characterized by high fluidity and a greater ease of penetration. For this reason, and because it is not greasy , it appears to be the best massage oil ; performs preventive action of the irritation and inflammation ; is recommended and suggested as an ideal component of sunscreen products (especially in after - sun preparations ) and soaps.
The Association Co.Co.Nat . In this context , Verdes, along with other companies also seeking alternative answers to products deemed at risk for many years has promoted the creation of a producer of cosmetics that are based on criteria of non- toxicity and naturalness of raw materials used, called Co.Co.Nat - Association of Producers of Controlled Natural Cosmetics - whose primary aim is to clarify , provide with a quality mark , a clear signal to the consumer to verify that products comply, but verify also that the same companies embrace these ethical principles to the end. All companies involved in this project shared their experiences and came to the formulation of a single specification to follow. Moreover, the Association has set quality standards and relies on corporate monitoring by technical experts in the field , to give a real credibility to the brand.
So we can summarize thus the characteristics of products Verdes
Were launched from the Products :
1. synthetic dyes and perfumes (irritating to the skin, potentially toxic and carcinogenic )
2. Ethoxylates ( molecules are altered , considered allergenic )
3. Silicones, silicone waxes (not biodegradable , damage the skin and hair )
4. Oils and petroleum-derived paraffins , comedogenic , restrict transpiration )
5. PPG and PEG ( polyethylene glycol and polypropylene, derived from poison gas )
6. Chains of Bromo -chloro -fluoro - iodine ( halogen organic compounds , toxic )
7. Surfactants irritating (too aggressive , depleting the skin's natural defense systems )
8. EDTA ( disodium and tetrasodium ) ( complex toxic non-biodegradable )
9. Imidazolidinyl Urea and DMDM Hydantoin , other sories formaldehyde (preservative , formaldehyde release )
10. Poliquaternari ( ammonium chains , irritant and non-biodegradable )
11. Chains DEA - TEA - MEA ( form nitrates and nitrosamines , carcinogens ) < br < 12. Isopropyl Alcohol (derived from petroleum)
13. O.G.M. ( genetically modified organisms)
14. Ingredients of animal origin ( collagen , hyaluronic acid , elastin , placenta , bone ,)
15. Animal tests unnecessary and morally unacceptable
Narrow Your Results
- Plants Admitted in Supplements
- Plants Admitted in Supplements 1
- Plants Admitted in Supplements 2
- Plants Admitted in Supplements 3
- Survey Erboristeria Bio
- Plants Not Admitted in Supplements
- Plants Not Admitted in Supplements 1
- Plants Not Admitted in Supplements 2
- Natural Cosmetics
- Bach Flowers
- Suggest Site
- Network B2B Company
- Herbarium Herbs and Plants
- Centofiori Product List
- Natural Antibiotics
- Aloe History and Properties
- Preparation Henne
- Hemp History Benefits and Uses
- Anxiety Stress Insomnia