White Tea Collection
II white tea and a variety of tea and partially oxidized coltivoto collected mainly in China, especially in Fujian Province, recently, It is also cultivated in Taiwan and Thailand in the north.
This variety is obtained from the buds and first leaves of the plant Comeilia Co Thea sinensis sinensis), who before being processed are left slightly dry alia natural sunlight, so as to prevent I'ossidazione.
The name "white tea" comes from the thin silver-white hair that covers the buds are still closed, hair that gives alia plant a whitish appearance. The drink itself is not white or colorless, but a color Giollo pallldo, II you and very rich in polyphenols and methylxanthines, exercising biological effects on adipocytes, the concentration is higher in white tea compared to green tea or black tea.
Narrow Your Results
- Plants Admitted in Supplements
- Plants Admitted in Supplements 1
- Plants Admitted in Supplements 2
- Plants Admitted in Supplements 3
- Survey Erboristeria Bio
- Plants Not Admitted in Supplements
- Plants Not Admitted in Supplements 1
- Plants Not Admitted in Supplements 2
- Natural Cosmetics
- Bach Flowers
- Suggest Site
- Network B2B Company
- Herbarium Herbs and Plants
- Centofiori Product List
- Natural Antibiotics
- Aloe History and Properties
- Preparation Henne
- Hemp History Benefits and Uses
- Anxiety Stress Insomnia